There are many sports in the whole world. Do you know how many sports that start with A? A complete list of ‘A’ sports you will get here. More than 800 sports that start with A you can get here. The most popular sport in the world, including A sport that is American Football. Besides, Australian Football is also a famous sport.
The full name of American football is an International Federation of American Football and short name NFL. Australian Handball and Australian football is famous sport in Australia.
List of sports that start with A Character
There were too many sports to describe on just one page; therefore, we have described brief details of just the sports, starting with the letter ‘A.’
- American Football League – it is an international sport that starts with A. Every team attempts to spread an oval ball down the field into the end region by running. It is also known in some parts of the world as Gridiron. In the US, it is mentioned simply as football. American football started played on 6 November 1869
- American Handball (AHL) – players use their hands to hit a small rubber ball against a wall. Three forms can each be played by two, three, or four players. It can be linked to squash without rackets.
- Australian Football – It is another famous sport in the whole world. The first started of the sports on May 1859 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Six points are scored by jerking the ball between two tall goal posts to pass the ball on either side. It’s also called Australian Rules football. Aussie rules.
- Association football: It’s called commonly known as Football or Soccer. Soccer is an internationally famous sport. Every country in the world participates in sports. There are 11 players on every team of the games.
Read also: Messi VS Mbappe
Another list of sports starting with A
A list of sports starting with A has given below. There are huge sports that start with A you will get here.
- Abseiling – an exploit sport where the contributors descend a steep formation using a rope.
- Acroski: sportspersons on snow skis perform various created routines. It’s called also once called Ski Ballet.
- Acrobatic Gymnastics: it is a competitive gymnastic games discipline where partnerships of gymnasts perform together, and gymnasts work.
- Adventure Racing: It’s a multidisciplinary sports team involving navigation over the wilderness course with races.
- Aerials: a freestyle skiing punishment where athletes ski along a take-off slope and then perform numerous in-air tricks.
- Aesthetic Group Gymnastics: It’s a team sport where a large group of gymnasts performs synchronized continuous actions.
- Aerobatics: In a sport, aerobatics involves aircraft maneuvers like rolls, loops, stall turns, and tail slides.
- Aerobic Gymnastics: it’s another name for Sports Aerobics.
- Aeromodelling: This activity using controlled flying model aircraft, it’s not a sport.
- AFLX sports: It’s a new version of Australian Football played on a four-sided field with seven players on every team, shaped to showcase some of the most exciting elements of the sport.
- Aikido: Shodokan Aikido, also called Sport Aikido, is a style of the martial art Aikido used for rivalries.
- Air racing: It’s a sport involving flying planes over a fixed sequence low to the ground.
- Air Hockey: Air played on an air-hockey table; members try to hit a puck raised on a cushion of air into the opponent’s goal.
- Airsoft games: Airsoft is a skirmish sport in which contributors eliminate opponents by hitting them with sphere-shaped non-metallic pellets from replica firearms.
- Air racing: The sport involving flying airplanes over a fixed sequence low to the ground.
- All-Terrain Boarding: it’s also called Mountain boarding.
- Alpinism: It’s the sport of mountain ascending.
- Alpine Skiing: it’s normally known as Downhill Skiing, includes racing down snow-covered hills on skis with fixed-heel ties.
- Angling sports: The sports often used to refer to casting; it is the main method of sport fishing.
- Aquabike: the sport has a variation of Triathlon, with no straight leg. Athletes swim tracked by cycling.
- Aquathlon: It is known as Underwater Wrestling. Athletes compete for the fastest overall course achievement, including the time transitioning between the corrections.
- Aquathlon (2): Continuous race involving swimming followed by successively running. It is typically over a shorter coldness than the similar Biathle.
- Arena Football: Arena is a variety of eight-man indoor gridiron football. The sports are played indoors, and it has a smaller field than Canadian or American football.
- Arena Polo: It is a fast-paced sports version played outdoors on an enclosed all-weather shallow.
- Arena Rugby: It’s a variant, to be more specific, variant Rugby sevens, in which the sport’s rules.
- Arnis: Arnis is the national martial art sport of the Philippines that highlights weapon-based aggression.
- Artistic Cycling: It’s a form of inexpensive indoor cycling in which athletes perform tricks for points on dedicated, fixed-gear bikes in a format similar to gymnastics.
- Artistic Billiards: It is called fantasy billiards. Artistic Billiards is a Carom Billiards punishment in which players score points for performing 76 present shots of varying effort.
- Artistic Pool — Pools is the “Premiere” installer and supplier of the highest quality fiberglass in NJ.
- Artistic Roller skating: It is a sport that consists of several trials such as Figures, Dance, Freestyle, and Precision Teams are typically accomplished on quad skates, though sometimes are used inline skates.
- Association Croquet: Croquet is an advanced game of the Association Croquet played at the international level involving four balls teamed in pairs.
- Auto Polo: Like polo, though, the players are on automobiles instead of horses.
- Auto Race: It is a Japanese motorcycle speedway game that is held on tarmac tracks.
- Auto racing: In fact, the sport involving the racing of automobiles for the race. There are different categories, including Formula 1, Rally Cars, Touring Car Drag Racing, Stock Car Racing, etc.
- Autos peedway: It’s motorsport similar to a motorcycle speedway, but with cars.
- Axe Throwing: Its competitors throw axes at a circular board.
- Autograss: It’s a type of Auto Racing on natural surfaces like grass, typically held on quarter-mile oval pathways.
What’s a sport beginning with A? I have submitted the list of the sports that start with the A word. The most famous sports globally are association football or soccer, American Football, and Australian Football. If any sports to make a mistake then, comment below the post.