https://livesportworld.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will happily assist you.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identifiable natural person.
Data subject – a natural person who’s Personal Data is being processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – livesportworld.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection moral:
- Processing is lawful, clean, and transparent. Our Processing works have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the objective. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was picked up.
- Technology is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any objective.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- And , we will do our best to ensure the precision of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request erasure of your Personal Data that is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain situation you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of straight marketing.
- Object to automated Processing – significant you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us our page.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your own Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with:
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, and home address etc. – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address something.
The information automatically collected about you:
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example: your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer knowledge. When you use our services or look at the contents of our site, your activities may be logged.
The information from our partners:
We gather information from our believe partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal dregs.
Publicly available information
we might gather information about you that is publicly available.
In addition, and in order to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our site.
when visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
We may use contact form submission information to get in touch with you. We do not use the information submitted through contact form for marketing objective
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors like as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt out Browser add on.
Rarely, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and thank any feedback about these sites.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you (for example this could be registering your account, providing you with products and services that you have requested)
- enhance your customer experience;
- improve our website in order to better serve you;
- fulfill an responsibility under contract;
- personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be pertinent to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest;
- Manage any communication between you and us.
As long as you have not aware us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing conduct to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from our carefully selected partners);
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill duty rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that follow
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- There would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
- The next Processing would not harm your interests
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible your customer experience.
For example, we share your data with:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Data. We disclose your Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible attacks. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure.
You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take correct steps to protection your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
For example, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is rejected when you close your browser.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Anyone do this through your browser settings. Also you can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your website experience.