The word “sports” is defined as an outdoor game involving physical exertion. With so many sports to choose from, it can be difficult to find one that you enjoy. You can get here huge effective sports that start with C-word.
There are over 30 different sports, that start with ’C’ so there are five important worldwide famous sports that start with the letter “C.”. Besides, there are more sports that are beginning with C without 5 important sports. Here are some of those sports.
The most effective and famous worldwide acceptable sport is Cricket. Now, see details here.
Five important Sports that start with C letter
Let’s see five effective sports that start with the alphabet ‘C’.
- Cricket: In the late 16th century, a game called “creckett” was developed in England. The game involved a wooden stick, a small piece of wood to serve as a ball, and a pitch. Today, this old English game is known as cricket. Cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world and has been played in England since at least the 1500s. At present, it’s called Cricket.
- Chess Boxing: it is a recent invention of the 1920s. The game combines boxing with chess. Frisbee is a popular game that is often played in the United States. A traditional version of the game, played in Europe, has players throwing a small disk at a large Frisbee.
- Carom Billiards: It is a game that was invented in India and Africa and is also played in the United States. Similar to table tennis, players in this game are able to hit a small ball using a bat. It is an indoor game that was worldwide started in 2001.
- Car Ice Racing: Car racing is a game that was created in the mid-1950s. It combines ice hockey and speed skating. Chakravyuh is a game that was invented in the USA and is similar to Volleyball.
- Cycling: is an outdoor recreation sport that originated in England. It involves riding a bicycle along a specific course that is often marked out with chalk. Curdle is a game that was invented in South Africa. It was invented to prevent people from drinking alcohol.
Other List of sports starting with ‘C’
If you want a true heart-pumping workout, try your hand at sports that begin with the letter C. Whether you’re looking to get in shape or just have some fun, here are four sports that can give you an intense cardio workout. Now, let’s see all ‘C’ sports you can get here.
- Calcio Fiorentino: It was started in Italy and developed in the 16th century.
- Caber Toss: Caber is a sport that was invented in South Africa. It is similar to bowling. Canasta is a card game that was invented in Argentina. Carnival is a game that was invented in the USA and is similar to baseball.
- Calva: It is a Spanish sport in which you toss a piece of metal.
- Calisthenics: The sport is a game that was invented in the USA and is similar to standard football. Camel is a game that was invented in the USA and is similar to volleyball. Capoeira is a game that was invented in Brazil.
- Camel Jumping: It is a game that was invented in the USA and is similar to baseball. Besides, Capella is a game that was invented in the USA and is similar to basketball.
- Camel Racing: It is a jockey game that is similar to horse racing.
- Camogie: It is the female version of hurling games invented in Ireland.
- Cammag: Cammag is a sport that is similar to shinty from the Isle of Man.
- Canadian Football: It is a game of football that is played in Canada.
- Cane Ball: It is a sport of Chinlone. It’s another name for Myanmar.
- Candlepin Bowling: Candlepin is a type of bowling like tenpin bowling using smaller balls.
Canne de Combat
- Canne de Combat is a game that was invented in France. It is a game that likes Martial arts. Capoeira is a game that was invented in Brazil.
- Canoe Polo is a game that was invented in England and is similar to polo. Caper is a game that was invented in England.
- Capoeira: It is a Brazilian Martial art game that combines elements of dance.
- Capture The Flag: It is a flag-related game that is to get the other team’s flag.
- Canopy Piloting: Canopy Piloting is a game that was invented in the UK. Cap-N-Gown is a game that was invented in the USA.
- Casting: Just it is testing the objective to test the accuracy and distance.
- Cestoball: It is an Argentinian female sport that is related to netball. It’s the most popular sport in New Zealand.
- Chase Tag: The game is like the playground sport of tag.
- Cheerleading: Cheerleading is a sport that was invented in the USA and is played by a group of people who perform cheerleading routines.
- Chess: Chess is a game that was invented in China. It is a board game played between two players. Also, it’s called sometimes Western chess..
- Chilean Rodeo: Two riders are playing on horseback. They are trying to stop a calf.
- Chinlone: It is a game that was invented in Myanmar.
- Chinese Handball: It is a form of American Handball Besides, it is similar to Wallball.
- Circle Rules Football: Rules Circle Football is a game that was invented in England.
- Clean and Jerk: it is one of the Olympic Games.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting: It is a type of shooting sport that is also known as Clay Target Shooting.
- Clout Archery: It is a form of Archery in which archers shoot arrows.
- Club Throws: It is an Athletic game where the objective is to throw a wooden club.
- Combined Driving: Combined driving is a competition of combined skills in dressage and shows jumping. Horses and riders must show their ability to handle both situations on the course, no matter which comes first. Riders need to be skilled as a rider as well as an equestrian as they navigate complicated courses with jumps and rails placed at precise distances from each other. In dressage, judges award points based on the quality of the horse’s performance, its manners, obedience, suppleness, and agility.
- Collegiate Wrestling: it is an American Wrestling type’s game.
- Competitive Eating: The desire to win, the pressure to succeed, the fear of failure—all these are the very essence of competitive eating. In a world where the ability to lose is often considered a personal failing, the competitive eater is driven by a hunger to succeed.
- Corkball: It is a type of summertime game because of no exhausting action.
- Cowboy Action Shooting: Cowboys need to be skilled as a rider as well as an equestrian as they navigate complicated courses with jumps and rails placed at precise distances from each other.
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting: It is a game that is famous for Eastern U. S Championship.
- Cowboy Polo: Cowboys need to be skilled as a rider as well as an equestrian as they navigate complex courses with jumps and rails placed at precise distances from each other.
- Crazy Golf: it is a game of Minigolf.
- Crab Soccer: it is also called Crab football. Their hands and feet, make them look like crabs.
- Crossbow Archery: It is used instead of a regular bow.
- Cross-Country Skiing: It is a form of skiing where skies are on their own locomotion to tern Cross-country skiing. For cross-country skiing, you need an excellent pair of skis along with other ski accessories.
- Cross-country Running: It’s a distance-running race game.
- Cross Triathlon: Cross triathlon is for those who want to combine the discipline of running, cycling, and swimming into a race.
- Crossfit: Crossfit is a fitness system that incorporates weight training, running, and gymnastics. It is created in the United States.
- Curling: It is a sport that players actually slide stones of ice toward.
- Cushion Caron: It must be able to switch between two different games at a moment’s notice. A good cushion player must be able to switch from a game with a longer cushion time to one with a shorter cushion time.
- Cutting: It is a separation of a physical object, into two or more objects. Cutting players must be able to cut quickly and get the ball through before their opponents. This is the time when the player has to react quickly to a change in ball position.
- Cycle Ball: It is a polo game that is similar to association football. Besides, Cycle Polo is a game that is called also Bicycle Polo.
- Czech Handball: It is an outdoor ball game that was invented in 1905.
- Cyclo-Cross: It’s a form of bicycle racing.
I was going to suggest Cushion Carom, but after reading your question I think you just want Carom. It’s not a sport, it’s a game. Finally, I realize that all information is enough for getting knowledge about Sports that start with C.