Enki Bilal is the most famous French comic artist, comic book writer, and also popular film director. Bilal is a person of Yugoslavia his father is a Ljubuškian and his mother is a Belgradian.
Chess Boxing is a famous sport in the sports world that was invented by Enki Bilal. Also, Iepe Rubingh inspired him. His notable work are Partie de chasse, Légendes d’Aujourd’hui and Nikopol Trilogy.
He was encouraged by René Goscinny and increases his comic talent when his age was fourteen. In 1972 he was first publishing his first book Le Bol Maudit.
He is most popular for his remarkable work such as Froid Équateur, La Foire aux immortels and La Femme piège.
His age and height
He was born on 7 October 1951, now his age is 70 years old (as of 2021). And his birthplace is Belgrade, PR Serbia, FPR Yugoslavia. His height is 5 feet 7 inches.
Enki Bilal’s Wife or girlfriend
Do you know who his recent girlfriend is? In his past record, he has no girlfriend or wife. Basically, now he is single. We will see here Enki Bilal’s biography details, net worth, salary, and family details.
His Salary and Net worth
Enki Bilal is a famous French director and writer who has a net worth is approximately $1 Million to $5 Million USD.
Enki Bilal’s movies and books
He directed many famous films and he write a huge amount of books which has given below:
- In 1989- Bunker Palace Hôtel
- 1996- Tykho Moon
- In 2004, Immortel, ad vitam
- 2006- Cinémonstre
Albums of Comic Book
- The Call of the Stars
- The Phantoms of the Louvre
- Exterminator 17
- Gods in Chaos: A Graphic Novel
- The Woman Trap
- The Town That Didn’t Exist
- The Ranks of the Black Order
- The Hunting Party
- The Black Order Brigade
- The Nikopol Trilogy
His biography, family, and acting career details
|Enki Bilal's biography, height, series, salary, wife, TV series, and more|
|Height, weight, age, and religion|
|Full name||Enki Bilal|
|profession||Comics artist, writer, director|
|Height in m or cm||175cm or 1.75m|
|Height in feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|Hair color||Black brown|
|Date of birth||1951-10-07 00:00:00|
|age||[showcurrentage day="07", month="October", year="1951"]|
|His house||Belgrade, PR Serbia, FPR Yugoslavia|
|TV series, Salary, Net worth and career|
|career start date||1980|
|First TV series||Prix RTL in 1980|
|Award||Best book of the year Award from Lire magazine|
|Salary||$50,000 Million USD|
|Net worth||$5 million USD|
|His Family and favourite things|
|Notable Works||Nikopol Trilogy, Légendes d'Aujourd'hui, Partie de chasse|
|Favourite animal||Cat, and Dog|
|Hobbies||Swimming and playing video games|
Enki Bilal is one of the famous comic artists, directors, and writers who win many films and national awards in his writing and film career. In directing and writing honors is given below-
Awards of Writing
- Best adult comic- Prix RTL in 1980
- Angoulême Festival, France for (Grand Prix de la ville d’Angoulême)-1987
- Best book of the year Award from Lire magazine in 1993
- Nominated for Audience award (Angoulême Festival) 2004
Honors of Films
- Special Mention- Brussels International Festival of Fantasy Film in 1997
- Adamson Award, Sweden (Best International Comic Book Cartoonist)-1999
- Nominated for Best comic book the award of Angoulême Festival in 1999
- Public prizes- Bronze Medal for Best International Film, Fantasia Ubisoft Festival-2004
- Gold medal, Best Groundbreaking Film in 2044
- For Memories- International Horror Guild Award, Best Illustrated Narrative-2006
Above and beyond, if you consider any information to give slip-up so, comment below the post about Enki Bilal.
To end with, I feel that, you have succeeded to get your resourceful data about the director, writer, and comic artist of Enki Bilal.